Available on backorder
If this item is on backorder, we are a Master Dealer with Daniel Defense and will special order and have one made for you when you place your order with us. Keep in mind that it is extremely busy right now and these special orders will take time to get delivered. If you place a special order by ordering this item on backorder, there are no cancellations allowed, so be sure you are ok with waiting to get your firearm. By doing this special order it is a way to ensure that you are able to get one of these Daniel Defense firearms.
DANIEL DEFENSE V11 300 MIL SPEC
DANIEL DEFENSE V11 300 MIL SPEC
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine V11 300 finished in our Mil Spec + Cerakote has all the same modularity and functionality as our popular V11 Carbine, but was built to accommodate the versatile .300 Blackout cartridge. This caliber offers projectiles with increased bullet weight which substantially increases its effectiveness on target all while reducing felt recoil to the operator. The DDM4V11 300 features a free-floating Cold Hammer Forged, 16” S2W barrel with 1:8 twist and carbine-length gas system—tuned to reliably cycle a wide range of 300 Blackout cartridges. The V11 features the KeyMod attachment system integrated into our SLiM RAIL 15.0, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from a Daniel Defense product. The longer 15” rail features an uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachments at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, ensuring plenty of real estate for optics and accessories. It also allows maximum sight radius, for more accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights, and provides operators with the option to extend the support hand out closer to the muzzle in order to drive the gun more precisely and help prevent over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. Daniel Defense’s rugged Buttstock and Pistol Grip provide the comfort and ergonomics needed for optimal control.
The V11 300 is designed to be shot suppressed and un-suppressed utilizing various types of supersonic and subsonic ammunition. The use of a suppressor is recommended for optimal performance with subsonic ammunition.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 Twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Mil Spec + Cerakote
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Muzzle Thread||5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Barrel Profile||S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]|
|Product Weight||6.75 lbs|
|Length||32 ¼” – 35 7/8”|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
|Dimensions||42 × 12 × 4 in|