Rankin Industries Lawman Duty Rifle 556
The Rankin Industries Lawman Duty Rifle 556 begins with a billet upper and lower receiver of 7075 Aluminum. It starts out as a solid block of aluminum that is machined into this beautiful contemporary upper and lower set. The 15″ handguard is also Rankin Industries M-Lok smooth hand guard. The minimalist stock is a fan favorite. The trigger is a Rankin Industries SP4. The bolt carrier group is the Rankin Industries SP4 bolt carrier group. The barrel is a Faxon Manufacturing Govt Socom in 4150 with QPQ Nitride finish. This is a high quality rifle that is ready for duty. Custom Cerakote work colors are Flat Dark Earth and Patriot Brown.
Total weight is 6 lbs 4 oz.
Chambered in 5.56
- Mil-Spec BCG Machined from 8620 Aircraft Quality Steel and heat treated to 60-61 RC
- Mil-Spec Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
- Mil- Spec Chrome Lined Gas Key from 4130 Steel
- Grade 8 Screws and torqued to 58 inch pounds per Mil Spec.
- Key not staked unless customer enters notes to stake it. It is not needed.
- Mil-Spec Carpenter 158® Bolt w/ Spring and Ejector
- Tool Steel Extractor w/ Spring and viton O-ring
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- Full Auto Carrier is Backward compatible with all semi-auto rifles
- Full Auto M-16 5.56 BCG Weight – 11.40 oz.
- SP4 is a Thin Film that has a thickness between 2 and 3 microns
- Hardness is 3000 on the Vickers scale
- Friction Coefficient is an incredible .02
- SP4 is also the most flexible coating on the market.
- SP4 is #1 in Hardness; #1 in Low Coefficient of Friction; #1 in Flexibility and Elasticity
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is built into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Gov’t/SOCOM
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown