1 in stock
Ruger 10/22 Takedown USA Shooting Team Model
#1459 of only 5,000 ever made.
Ruger 10/22 Takedown Stainless Composite #1459 of 5000.
- MODEL NUMBER: 11117
- CALIBER: 22 LR
- StockBlue Synthetic
- Front SightGold Bead
- Rear SightAdjustable
- Barrel MaterialStainless Steel
- Barrel FeatureStandard
- Thread PatternN/A
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Barrel FinishClear Matte
- Overall Length37″
- Barrel Length18.50″
- Weight4.6 lb.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Also includes: convenient carry-case.
Ruger and TALO Distributors combined forces to build a limited-edition USA Shooting Team Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle. Only 5,000 rifles will be made with serial numbers GOLD-0001 through GOLD-5000, with a $20 donation made to the USA Shooting Team for every rifle sold.
“We are proud to team up with TALO to support the USA Shooting Team,” said Ruger vice president of Sales & Marketing Chris Killoy. “Every person that buys this rifle will be part of a team contributing $100,000 to support USA Olympic Shooters, and we’re excited that Ruger and our popular 10/22 Takedown rifle are part of this patriotic fundraising effort.”
The USA Shooting Team Ruger 10/22 Takedown is a stainless-steel rifle with a distinct blue stock that can be easily separated by pushing a recessed lever, twisting the assemblies and pulling them apart. The lockup is secure and repeatable, ensuring an accurate return to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used.
The USA Shooting Team Ruger 10/22 Takedown is shipped in a special red ballistic nylon backpack-style case that features the USA Shooting Team logo. The bag features internal sleeves, which hold the two assemblies. External pockets with MOLLE webbing provide storage for magazines, ammunition and other accessories. Multiple attachment points for the padded, single shoulder strap offer different carrying options.