1 in stock
Surefire Ryder 22A
The SureFire Ryder™ 22-A is an ultra-lightweight suppressor optimized for .22 caliber rimfire pistols and rifles. Built to exacting standards like our Fast-Attach® suppressors for centerfire calibers, the Ryder 22-A features a patented aerospace aluminum body with rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength, and is coated with a tough Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish that resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. At just over three ounces in weight and only 5.4 inches long, the compact Ryder 22-A minimizes effects on your weapon’s weight and maneuverability.
The Ryder 22-A features patented pig-nose baffles that provide superior sound attenuation and reduce muzzle blast by precisely directing the gas emitted from each fired round. Built-in spacers between the baffles help to reduce carbon buildup and keep the suppressor clean longer. The indexed, individually numbered baffles are easy to remove, disassemble, clean, and reassemble, and are coated in tough Mil-Spec red hard anodizing that makes cleaning them easier and helps prevent gas and particle erosion.
- Patented body design has rounded ends and flutes to reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented pig-nose baffles provide superior sound attenuation
- Indexed baffles are numbered for foolproof reassembly; built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Red Mil-Spec hard anodizing on baffles enables easy cleaning and helps prevent gas/particle erosion
- Included assembly/disassembly tool and spud-extension tool for easy baffle-stack removal
- Stainless steel back plate increases durability
- Single-point cut ½-28 threads provide secure attachment
- Tough, attractive Mil-Spec hard-anodized black finish