Out of stock
SUREFIRE SOCOM300 SPS (BLACK)
The SOCOM300 SPS Fast-Attach® suppressor boasts the ultimate sound suppression of any .30 caliber suppressor ever built. This best-in-class suppressor is able to achieve unprecedented levels of sound attenuation, with 300 Black Out—subsonic and supersonic—as well as .308 and 300 Win Mag ammunition, thanks to its expertly designed baffles. This versatile suppressor is also very effective in suppressing the 5.56 mm round. The lightweight SOCOM300 SPS is constructed of Inconel, an advanced high-temperature alloy, and stainless steel—and adds minimal length and weight to your weapon.
A precision indexing system and computer-controlled welding ensure that the suppressor mounts to a SOCOM-compatible SureFire muzzle brake or flash hider, via its patented Fast-Attach system, securely and in the same way—every time. It was designed for easy removal after extended firing and, like all SureFire Fast-Attach models, the SOCOM300 SPS produces minimal and consistent shift in point-of-impact compared with an unsuppressed weapon. And its solid Inconel blast baffle further enhances the suppressor’s overall strength, making it durable enough for full-time use.
Sound Data Averages:
- 120dB – .300 Blackout subsonic
- 129dB – 7.62×51
- 134dB – 5.56
- 137dB – .300 WM
- Highly specialized V-shaped baffles provide unprecedented levels of sound attenuation for a .30 caliber suppressor
- Designed for 300 Black Out subsonic and supersonic ammo, extremely effective for use with .308, 300 Win Mag, and 5.56mm rounds too
- Solid Inconel blast baffle increases durability
- Patented Fast-Attach mounting system securely fastens and permits removal of the suppressor in seconds, and ensures minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift
- Minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift
- Lightweight and compact for minimal effect on weapon-handling characteristics
- Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloy and stainless steel to remain lightweight and provide a long service life
- Made in the USA
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.