The Surefire SOCOM556-MINI2 Fast-Attach® suppressor is shorter, lighter version of SureFire’s SOCOM556-RC, the most advanced 5.56 mm rifle suppressor ever made. The full-length version was selected by US Special Operations Command as first among all competitors in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor evaluation in history, which covered all aspects of suppressor performance, and also received the USSOCOM official safety verification in support of fielding.
With an overall length of just 5 inches, the Surefire SOCOM556-MINI2 is 1.2 inches shorter and 2.5 ounces lighter than the SOCOM556-RC. Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel, it features advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, reducing the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator. The new design also includes an integrated blast shield in the back section that increases durability. First-round flash is nearly eliminated, a true technological breakthrough made possible by SureFire’s patent-pending front-plate design along with proprietary improvements in gas-flow dynamics.
This suppressor also attenuates noise and dust signatures to an unprecedented degree. A new indexing system means it securely mounts to a SureFire muzzle brake or flash hider even more solidly than our previous models and is easier to remove after extended firing since the index tab is in a low carbon-buildup area. Like all SureFire Fast-Attach models, the SOCOM556-MINI2 produces minimal, consistent shift in point of impact compared with an unsuppressed weapon.
- Advanced features based off the Winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trial
- 5-inch overall length for minimum overall weapon length and minimum impact on handling characteristics (1.2 inches shorter and 2.5 ounces lighter than SOCOM556-RC)
- Integrated blast shield increases durability
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas-flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Effective attenuation of noise and dust signatures
- Patented Fast-Attach® design attaches and removes in seconds
- Minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon
- Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
|Caliber||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)|
|Thread Size / Color||No|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.