2 in stock
The XANTHOS-lite large frame receiver set was developed to give the end user a lightweight solution for the popular “large frame” 308 (LR308/SR-25) pattern of firearms. The XANTHOS-lite is geared towards the user who want’s quality material, design, and functionality in a large frame build. The XANTHOS-lite shares the common DPMS HIGH standard for rail height, and will accept most accessories on the market. The lightening cuts on the top of the receiver feature a tapered design to give aftermarket rails a seamless look from receiver to rail. Features such as a tensioning screw, and screw in pin for the bolt release are also included. A generous magazine well aid in reloading. The XANTHOS-lite is sold only as a matched set.
- 3-D Machined from U.S.A. Certified 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
- Forward assist has been removed from upper to reduce weight
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Machined T-Markings and logo for a clean appearance
- Tapered charging handle ramp to eliminate unsightly wear marks
- DPMS HIGH standard rail height
- Barrel nut threads: 1 7/16″ – 16 UN-3A
- Integrated tensioning screw guaranties a tight fit (included)
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type3 class2)
- Weight: (16oz total) Stripped upper and lower combined
- Compatible with most accessories on the market
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-LFRS-1)
NOTE: Because of the non-standard state of the large frame market, some accessories may not work with the XANTHOS-lite set. Although every effort is made to make our products as compatible as possible, the XANTHOS-lite can not be guaranteed to work with all products on the market.
NOTE 2: This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|