Federal Lake City 5.56 XM855 Green Tip Ammunition 1000 rounds
Federal XM855 5.56mm NATO ammunition is loaded to Military specification at the Lake City facility. This particular load uses the XM855 bullet which is a 62 grain Green Tip Steel Penetrator. The finished rounds consist of sealed primers which is ideal for long term storage and moisture protection.
Bullet: XM855 62 Grain Green Tip Steel Penetrator
Muzzle velocity: 3104 fps
Muzzle energy: 1326 ft/lbs
Uses: Personal Protection or Self Defense
Note: Use caution when shooting steel target. This round has the potential to punch holes through steel plates.
Note: This item is manufactured in the Lake City Plant currently run by Federal ATK. The ammo is brand new, brass cased, boxer primed, non-corrosive and re-loadable. It is made to military specifications which require the cases to be annealed. Unlike civilian production ammo, the military requires to see evidence of annealing on the round itself. This is why the cases will appear to be discolored. This is done on purpose in order to meet the military requirement for overall strength and durability of the finished round.
WE WILL NOT SHIP AMMUNITION TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID’s.
- Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Washington D.C. — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.