Out of stock
2A Armament X3 TITANIUM COMPENSATOR
The X3 Titanium is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction. The initial baffle directs gas in a geometrical pattern that stabilizes the rifle system. The second baffle system channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise. This gives the shooter the ability to decrease time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction. The X3 also mitigates some of the flash that is commonly associated with compensators when used on 16″ and longer barrels. The X3 Titanium is made from 6AL-4V Titanium, and represents a lightweight mounting solution for the GEMTECH GMT-HALO as well as the standard HALO suppressors.
- .300 AAC and .308 Caliber
- Machined on 8-axis Nakamura CNC machines
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 6AL-4V Titanium
- Bead blasted for a matte finish
- Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI for common applications
- Suppressor compatible (visit website list)
- Length: 2.115 inches
- Weight 1.35 oz
- Product of Idaho, MADE IN THE USA
- SKU (2A-TICOMP-X3)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.