2 in stock
Daniel Defense V7 Texas Edition Rifle
The Daniel Defense V7 Texas Edition Rifle is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16″ barrel, the V7 has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip. This model is the Texas Edition of the V7 with special laser engraved markings.
The Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Texas Edition is based on the popular Daniel Defense DDM4 V7, but with a few upgrades. It comes standard with a Magpul MS1 sling, Magpul MBUS Pro sight combo, Daniel Defense M-LOK Picatinny rail section and a Daniel Defense 32 round magazine. This rifle also includes an egraving of the Republic of Texas Seal. The DDM4 Texas Edition’s mid-length gas system provides smooth, reliable cycling in virtually an condtions while reducing perceived recoil and wear and tear on parts.
|Manufacturer Part #||02-128-02081-047TX||Model||DDM4V7 Texas Edition|
|Grips||Polymer||Accessories||1-32Rd Daniel Defense Magazine|
|Type of Barrel||1:7||Capacity||32 Rounds|
|Description||MLOK||Subcategory||Modern Sporting Rifles|
|Finish||Matte||Stock||Daniel Defense Stock|
Materials and Construction
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Sights: Magpul MBUS Pro
- Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
Daniel Defense, DDM4V7 Texas Edition, Semi-Auto, AR, 223 Rem/556NATO, 16″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, 1:7 Twist, Black, Daniel Defense Furniture, 15″ M-Lok Handguard, Magpul MS1 Sling, Magpul MBUS Pro Sights, Republic of Texas Custom Laser Engraving, 32 Rounds, 1 Magazine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.