Out of stock
2A Armament X3 COMPENSATOR
The development of the X3 compensator started with the need for a muzzle device that not only maintains a small size, but also performs well within its intended use. The X3 is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction. The initial baffle directs gas in a geometrical pattern that stabilizes the rifle system. The second baffle system channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise. This gives the shooter the ability to decrease time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction. The X3 also mitigates some of the flash that is commonly associated with compensators.
- For use on .30 caliber or smaller applications
- Precision machined on 8-axis Nakamua CNC machines for true concentricity
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 4140 bar stock
- Blasted and black phosphate coated
- Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI for most common applications
- Engraved logo on bottom
- Overall length 2.115 inches
- Weight 2.55 oz
- Mounting points for future suppressor use
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-COMP-X3)