2 in stock (can be backordered)
Daniel Defense DDmM4 V7 Pistol with 10.3” CHF Carbine in Milspec+ 5.56 caliber
This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3” barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization. A variation of the DDM4V7 S, it features the SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace and is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 P features M-LOK attachment technology, is finished in our Mil Spec + Cerakote and comes equipped with a rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense pistol grip with integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
5.56 or .223
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: AR Pistol Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- BRACE: SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Mil Spec + Cerakote
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Dimensions||44 x 11 x 4 in|