45 in stock
Daniel Defense M4 URG M4A1
We Begin Shipping Orders this coming Friday, September 3rd.
USE WHAT THEY USE! This Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP Upper Receiver Group was built for customers wanting a weapon system inspired by USSOCOM SOPMOD Block II. This upper features the M4A1 FSP RIS II in Flat Dark Earth, a 14.5” M4 profile barrel, Mil-Spec F-Marked front sight base, Surefire SF3P flash hider / suppressor adapter, A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, M16 profile full auto bolt carrier group, and Rail Mounted QD Swivel Attachment Point with QD swivel.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Mil-Spec F-Marked Front Sight Base, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Surefire SF3P Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter, Precision Machined from US Mill-Certified Heat-Treated Stainless Steel Bar Stock, Black Ionbond DLC Coating, Pinned and Welded to Barrel
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 FSP Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- Made in the USA!
|Product Weight||4.58 LBS|