The DDM4 300S was designed for those demanding a high-performance, short-barrel rifle upper chambered in the versatile Daniel Defense 300 Blackout upper receiver cartridge. Built around a 10.3” Strength-to-Weight (S2W®) profile barrel, the 300S uses standard 5.56 bolts and magazines to deliver .30 caliber projectiles with greater muzzle energy than comparable 5.56mm platforms. The increasingly popular 300 Blackout cartridge has proven itself to be extremely efficient in short-barrel rifles, yielding superior ballistics over the venerable 7.62×39 cartridge. With a wide variety of factory ammunition made for everything from home defense, target shooting, hunting, suppressed operation, and tactical applications, the 300S is capable of delivering exceptional performance from a compact, fast-handling package.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure he/she complies with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 10.3″ S2W Profile, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° Fahrenheit
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low-Profile Gas Block CNC Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 9.0, CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Six-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminun
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Dimensions||28 × 6 × 6 in|