55 in stock
The Daniel Defense M4 URG MK18 FDE comes complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle, 10.3″ Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, RIS II MK18 Rail System, and Daniel Defense low profile gas block.
Daniel Defense M4 URG MK18 FDE
The Daniel Defense M4 URG MK18 FDE comes complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle, 10.3″; Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, RIS II MK18 Rail System, and Daniel Defense low profile gas block.
Once this Daniel Defense M4 URG MK18 FDE is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws apply.
All Daniel Defense URGs carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense URG shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your URG in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or in correct installation of other manufacturers products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
Cold Hammer Forging of barrels has been known for decades to produce the most accurate, longest lasting rifle barrels obtainable. The Cold Hammer Forging of barrels is accomplished through intense hydraulic pressure applied at opposing angles by carbide steel hammers. During the hammering process, a mandrel is inserted into the bore while the carbide steel hammers shape the barrel around the mandrel creating the chamber, the lands, and the grooves. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, the Cold Hammer Forging process creates a defect free bore and the most consistent chamber possible.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Upper Receiver: A4 Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps Barrel Characteristics: 10.3 Cold Hammer Forged, 5.56 NATO Chamber, 1:7 Twist, Govt Profile, Carbine Gas Port, Chrome Lined, Mil Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, HP and MPI tested Bolt Carrier Group: F/A BCG, HP and MPI Tested, Shot Peened Bolt, Extractor Booster, Properly Staked Gas Key Flash Hider: A2 Bird Cage Flash Hider Rail System: RIS II MK18 Low Profile Gas Block Weight: 3lbs 8oz